St.Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Lotion 200ml
AN EVERYDAY GLOW WITH A JUICY WATERMELON SCENT
Lock in moisture for up to 72hrs and gradually build your sunkissed glow. Infused with Hyaluronic acid and a refreshing watermelon scent, this ultra-lightweight gradual tanning lotion absorbs instantly, deeply nourishing and moisturising the skin for an even and streak-free sunkissed glow. Re-apply daily to build your desired depth of tan. Best for those looking for a subtle glow or new to tanning.
- A light gradual golden glow
- Moisturiser with a hint of tan.
- Quick-drying & non-sticky fake tan
- Easy-to-apply, night or day. Reapply daily as desired to build your colour.
- Streak-free & hydrating for up to 72 hours with even fade
- Vegan-friendly & 100% natural tanning active
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Linalool, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Guide to Glow
- PREP Exfoliate and moisturise dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists
- APPLY APPLY to dry skin in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered
- RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours
- GLOW Adeeper natural sunkissed glow will develop in 4-8 hours. Reapply daily to build your depth of tan.
Unfortunately, facilities do not currently recycle this tube due to the mixed materials used, however, we are working hard on this and will update you as soon as we can. For now please dispose of this tube in the general waste.