Wondering how to remove self tanner? We explain how to remove tan and wash away all traces of leftover glow with a little help from the St.Tropez Self Tan Remover Mousse and Mitt.
How To Remove Self Tanner
Here’s how to remove fake tan in 4 simple steps:
- Massage the Self Tan Remover Mousse all over your body using your hands.
- Gently scrub the skin using our Fake Tan Remover Mitt. Focus mainly on difficult areas, like the elbows, ankles, hands and feet.
- Leave the tan remover mousse to work its magic for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off the self tan remover in the shower with warm water.
You’re now ready for your next St.Tropez tan!
About the St.Tropez Self Tan Remover Mousse
When it comes to how to remover self tanner, the St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover Mousse is the quickest and easiest way to remove tan from skin, get rid of any patchiness and prime skin for a fresh tan application. Suitable for sensitive skin, this luxurious fake tan remover mousse effectively gets rid off all traces of even the darkest tan in minutes.
How? Detoxifying cotton extract purifies the skin, while probiotics rebalance and prime leaving a clean canvas for your next St.Tropez tan.
Top Tip: Use it alongside our Self Tan Remover Mitt for an even more effective result.
About the Self Tan Remover Mitt
This specially designed Tan Remover Mitt effectively and easily removes any tan build up and buffs away dry skin, leaving it ready for your next tan.
Top Tip: This mitt will also help to correct any tanning mistakes. Simply buff the areas where excess tan has settled.
Now that you know how to remove self tanner, you’re ready to reapply and glow all over again!
- Tan Remover Mousse: Detox & Prime Your Skin
- Tan Remover Detox & Prime
- Simply massage into dry skin
- For stubborn areas use our remover mitt
- Wait just 5 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water, ready for your next St.Tropez glow
- 100% agree all traces of tan were removed
- Quickest way to remove mistakes or tan build up, effective from day 1 after tan application, suitable for sensitive skin
- St.Tropez: You Set The Tone