If you love our iconic Classic Mousse, then you’re going to fall head over heels for the St.Tropez Watermelon Mousse. It boasts the same iconic formula but with an added refreshing watermelon scent. Here’s how to apply it.
About the St.Tropez Watermelon Mousse
A fruity twist on our Classic Mousse, the Watermelon Tanning Mousse is infused with Vitamin E and watermelon extract to moisturize and protect the skin, while giving it a golden, radiant glow that lasts up to 10 days. You’ll also love the way its lightweight, non-sticky formula adapts to your skin tone.
How to apply the St.Tropez Watermelon Mousse
To achieve a flawless, streak-free bronze that lasts up to 10 days, simply:
- Exfoliate the skin the night before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Polish and Exfoliator.
- Moisturize dry areas (like the elbows, hands, ankles and knees) 2 to 3 hours before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser.
- Using a tanning mitt, apply the mousse to the skin. Start at your ankles and work your way upwards. Use large circular strokes to ensure no missed patches. Finish by tanning your hands and feet.
- Rinse off with warm water after 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium golden bronze, or 3 hours for a deep, dark tan.
- Maintain your tan by moisturizing daily and help it to fade evenly by exfoliating every 3 days.
Other products in the watermelon collection
Infused with a refreshing watermelon scent and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, this gradual tan locks in up to 72 hours of moisture and gradually builds a sunkissed glow. Simply apply every day to keep skin hydrated and maintain a natural-looking tan.
- Self Tan Watermelon Bronzing Mousse: Our Iconic Tan with a Watermelon Twist
- Moisturize dry areas
- Apply the mousse with a mitt for a streak-free flawless finish
- Wait for 4-8 hours
- Rinse off with warm water
- A natural medium golden glow
- Long lasting 10 day tan
- With a new refreshing watermelon scent, streak-free and easy-to-apply, hydrating with an even fade
- St.Tropez Tan: You Set The Tone